Winter in the Ripon Area
What’s Going on Now?
Artsy at Heart
- • Visit the eclectic shops along Ripon's main street
- • Take a historic walking tour (pdf)
- • Visit the C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts for the Arts and the famous Van Dyke paintings there
- • Grab a bite of dinner at Roadhouse
- • Enjoy the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra (or other performance) at Ripon College. Or, see what’s on at Thrasher Opera House!
A trip around the ice & More
- •Enjoy breakfast at Mr. & Mrs. P's Eatery
- •Skate al the ice skating rink on the Village Green!
- • Hit the downtown shops for eclectic gifts and unique finds!
- • Gather for lunch at Knuth Brewing Company downtown
- • Enjoy an area performance at Ripon College or Thrasher Opera House
Kids' Winter Delight
- • Hit the Ripon College hill for the best sledding in town!
- • Grab some popcorn and treats downtown (and maybe some lunch)!
- • Lace up the skates and hit the downtown rink at Village Green
- • Grab pizza and hoagies at Roadhouse
- • Take in a movie at Campus Cinema
- • Prepare for the holidays with a day of shopping and dining!
- • Map out your shopping strategy at Mr. & Mrs. P's for breakfastt. Use our Visitor's Map to plan your adventure.
- • Don't forget stocking stuffers at K-Mart!
- • Stop at Ben Franklin/Ripon Drug and many other unique shopping opportunites in Downtown Ripon
- • Take a minute for a meal at your restaurant of choice!
- • Come back again next week!